Sunday, 2 December 2012
Saxon chapel of Odda 1056
Odda's chapel, a rare Saxon chapel built in 1056 by Odda, a relative of King Edward the confessor. Now owned by English heritage. Located in Deerhurst, Gloucestershire.
Anglo-Saxon & Celtic Orthodoxy is about the Orthodoxy of The British Isles, Low Countries and parts of France, Scandinavia in the first millennium.
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)